Friday, October 15, 2010

Waking up the brain

Ohhh..my poor little head!

Have you ever had one of those crazy days where you were supposed to write something but the pressure inside your head to find the RIGHT words just couldn't be found? Instead words just ran as far away from you as they possibly could.

That's me this morning. I need to put together a short paper about paleo-indians that traversed up and down the southern high plains like a bunch of wild heathens chasing after mammoths and bisons. How on earth are you supposed to write THAT without sounding so juvenile?

Sometimes I just have to get my fingers warmed up, brain warmed up, arms warmed up...to find the words I need to use to pull together an awesome paper.  DANG!

Ohhh...laundry is done.

Laundry. Laundry. So much fun.

Laundry. Laundry. Drying in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment